Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Kittens


Kora with Zara and Mako
Zelda
Zara
Zia
Chi
Karma and Zoe
kitten pile on Karma - what a patient cat :)
Some recent pics of all our foster kitties... They're all healthy, happy, and full of energy. Mako went to his new home last week, and I miss him so much, but I'm glad that he has found his forever home. We're still trying to find a home for Karma and Chi. Everyone wants cute little kittens I guess, not an adult cat and a black kitten, but I'm still hopeful that one day someone will come along and realize how amazing they are, and give them a loving home. In about a week or two the girls will be ready for adoption. I'll miss them all so much. They all have such wonderful, unique personalities, and my life will definitely be more boring without insane kittens running around my room, playing, purring, sitting in my lap while I read a book, and brightening my day.


No comments:

Post a Comment